"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Change is the only constant you can count on in life, how you respond to it is optional.
- Feeling more like roommates than lovers?
- Afraid to be completely open and honest with your partner?
- Starting to see imperfections in your loved one?
- Wishing your relationship could avoid major pitfalls?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you and your partner would benefit from the support provided in couple’s counseling.
5 Action Steps to Improve Your Relationship
- * Look at your partner when they speak to you.
- * Sit together at the dinner table to eat your meal without the television turned on.
- * Check in daily with your partner to see how the day was.
- * Physically touch one another three times a day.
- * Share a fear or a fancy with your partner daily.
- April Waggoner, PhDc, LMFT, LMHC
- Marriage and Family Therapy, George Fox University
- PhD in Counseling (In Progress)
- 601 Main Street, Suite 300
- Vancouver, WA 98660